WorldCall Telecom Limited is looking for a full-stack Python developer. This role will be working on web-based solutions in a small and focused team. Ability to work across the full stack of a web application is required. This includes work on UI, backend and database. This is not a full-time front-end role, but is required to write code to integrate web pages with the backend systems.
Main responsibilities include implementation and testing of software solutions to meet customer requirements.
Skills good to have, but not required:
- Flask (some work with Flask is expected to be required)
- Git (training can be provided)
- Familiarity with responsive design
- Familiarity with automated testing in Python
- SPA frameworks like Angular or React