We are looking for highly motivated and energetic Senior Android developer.
The candidate must be an experienced Android developer capable of architect, designing, developing and testing complex applications for a variety of Android devices.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- An effective team player with the ability to work on his own initiative in order to achieve urgent deadlines. Thrives in any busy fast moving work environment.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to work comfortably under pressure in order to get a job done.
- As a member of the Scrum team, participate in daily stand-up meetings, project status meetings as well as retrospective meetings and iteration reviews.
- Adhere to best practices and coding standards in all development projects.
- Respond well to training in new subjects and strive to respond correctly “first time” to the constant challenge of change.
- Object-Oriented Programming experience with Android/Java and Android/Kotlin
- Experience in developing UIs for different screen dimensions
- Experience with Android SDK, Android Framework, Android UI principles, as well as Offline storage, Threading and performance tuning and cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
- Understanding of Google design principles and interface guidelines
- Solid understanding of Web Service standards (JSON, REST, etc).
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs. Complete integration knowledge of Google APIs, especially Google location based service APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.