- Are you driven to make an impact in Front-End Developer?
- There is an outstanding opportunity for you.WPBrigade is looking for Web Developers responsible for the front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- An understanding of the WordPress Web Development process, including development, and deployment (git, nginx, etc) is required.
- You must be a go to person for any kind of HTML/Front-End to debug issues related to WordPress Plugins and Customized Theme and provide solutions and a reliable resource to grow your skills along company growth.
WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR FRONT END BEGINNER
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience with markup languages
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, illustrator etc.
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Knowledge of some SEO principles
- WordPress Knowledge and working in WordPress Builders
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Converting designs into samples, creating interactions from designs.
- Could easily convert PSD to HTML5 in responsive layout
- Could easily manage cross- browsing and pixel perfection.
- Can easily work in different builders elementary, Divi etc
- Design in a clean, well-structured and deliver work out put on time and in high quality Able to work well in a collaborative development environment and keen learner