Do long shifts and low wages make you upset, then why not take a wise decision to invest your expertise in a company where your work will be rewarded?
- Here comes the perfect set of circumstances for you! WPBrigade is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Expert, responsible for the debugging of Websites and WordPress Products.
- This position requires a combination of programming skills (HTML/CSS, WordPress, and PHP).
- The candidate should have a strong understanding and a keen instinct to observe things acutely.
- You must be hot to trot for any kind of Frontend and Backend to debug issues related to Websites, WordPress Plugins, and Customized Themes and provide solutions.
WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE BEGINNER!
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3 and WordPress
- Expert in debugging Content bugs, graphic bugs, coding bugs, and automation bugs
- Keenly Observe things with good time management
- Easily manage work under pressure and deal with 3 to 4 projects at the same time.
- WordPress Knowledge and working in WordPress Builders
- Must have knowledge of Test Management tools e.g. JIRA, Hubstaff.
- Experience with API testing tools like JMeter/Postman.
- Experience with Performance /Load testing tools like Google Pagespeed Insights/Pingdom/GTMatrix.
- Knowledge of version control systems, such as GitHub, SVN, and Bitbucket, etc.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience in Proper Documentation & Reporting on Application Bugs
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Websites and WordPress Product`s QA
- Document all the relevant QA testing processes
- Generate a report for the QA Tests conducted for projects
- Generate a report for the QA Tests conducted for Products & New Features
- Designing wireframes for Products and New features and Coordinate with the Product Head and Team Lead to design
- Travel, Medical, and Mobile Allowances
- Annual & Performance-based increment
- Training and learning materials to improve skills
- Annual/Medical Leaves