Job Title: Mid to senior level Web Developer
World Trade consortium Limited (WTC) is providing business consultation services in Europe and now expanding its operations to South Asia and Middle East. Our IT support unit is helping businesses in designing their product/service according to modern tech requirements. We are glad to announce this exciting opportunity to right candidate who will coordinate with business advisory unit locally and overseas.
Department : Operations
Job purpose: We are looking for a Mid to senior web developer to lead the design, development and maintenance of existing and new websites. The developer will lead the entire web lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. In addition to delivering the product the successful candidate will be heavily involved in driving the web strategy globally. Candidate should be able to work independently and have strong motivational and adaptability attributes.
We are looking for experienced web developer (3+years) OR New talent with strong IT academic background with passion of innovation and hard work.
Reporting line:Business Consulting Manager
Company is looking for a experienced Web Developer to work from our Wah Cantt DIstt. Rawalpindi Office. Suitable candidate will be responsible for further development of existing websites while designing and implementing new websites as per requirements of advisory division.
Required Experience & Skills:
- University/College education or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 3+ years of solid web development experience –or- can demonstrate strong academic knowledge which can replace experience.
- Excellent Web Front-End development experience with a passion for designing exceptional UI & UX.
- Experience in designing Cross Browser & Responsive UI Web Applications.
- Experience in at least one backend object oriented programming language.
- Experience working with at least one Relational Database Management System with decent SQL query writing skills.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Good understanding of server-side management
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Ability to pay thorough attention to Business Requirements.
- Strong aptitude for learning new frameworks & technologies.
- Ability to meet and work in tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Desired Technical Skills:
- Good understanding & working experience with ASP.NET MVC.
- Good understanding & working experience with ASP.Net Web API.
- Good understanding of C# basics to debug the code in Visual Studio 2013/15.
Desired Interpersonal Skills
- Can work independently with minimum supervision.
- Goal oriented personality
- Passion for innovation
- Good planner
Salary and growth Package
Attractive salary will be offered depending on experience. Position will lead to permanent status upon satisfactory performance. Long term candidate will have opportunity to work in Europe offices including UK, Germany and Sweden.
* Acknowledgment of new Talent:
If you have strong academic background, knowledge in desired skills and passion to hard work but lack of experience and looking to start a career where you can translate your knowledge into work then we will acknowledge your passion. We have groomed many talents into assets. Please feel free to forward your passionate working desire to us and we will work with you to transform your passion into marketable asset.