Senior Finance Officer, Head Office
Reporting to : Manager Finance
Grade / Title : Sr. Finance Officer, C2
Duty Station : Lahore
Employment Contract : Long term contract
Work Week : 5 (Monday to Friday) Days - 40 hrs / week
Work Hours : 0830 hrs to 1715 hrs
Job Summary :
The position will be responsible for management of cash section and day to day cash payment and receipt.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Handling cash receipts and payments, and prepare cash reconciliation.
2. Coordination with banks for day to day transaction (Funds transfer, Foreign currency conversions
3. Prepare bank reconciliations.
4. Enter financial data in system.
5. Assist Senior Officer Operations for various investments.
6. Prepare detail of withholding tax, and deposit in bank.
7. E filing of withholding tax statements.
8. Coordinate in compilation of financial data and provide accurate and up-dated financial
information to donor and senior management on a continuous basis.
9. Provide financial details as may be required for tax purposes and by auditors.
10. Coordinate external annual and project specific audits.
11. Coordinate / facilitate internal audit of projects / offices as per the annual audit plan.
Education, Experience & Working Knowledge
A well-established personal commitment to nature conservation
Should have one of the following professional qualification:
Masters degree or equivalent qualification in Commerce, Accountancy or Business
Administration with 2 years work experience (MBA-Finance/ACCA/ACMA/CAFinalist)