An ideal candidate will be responsible for:
· Planning, implementing, managing and monitoring company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness.
· Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
· Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
· Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
· Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
· Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
· Research and analyze competitor advertising links
· Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
· Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords