• Bachelor's degree in IT / Software Engineering / Computer Science.
• 3 years of experience as a DevOps & Cloud Engineer (AWS ).
• Must have hands on experience with Docker, Kubernetes (ECS, EKS, AKS).
• Must have Infrastructure Automation experience with Terraform / Cloud Formation.
• CI/CD experience with Jenkins / BitBucket / CircleCi / AWS.
• Well versed in Linux systems management, administration and operations
• Scripting and programming experience with Python / Bash
• Design, implement and automate cloud infrastructures
• Configuration Management of cloud infrastructures and applications
• Setup build and deployment pipelines.
• Write Lambdas in Python / NodeJS for a serverless backend
• Monitor, support and maintain client’s existing cloud environments
• Automate manual tasks through DevOps methodologies
• Setup application continuous integration and delivery pipelines
Whether you’re a new venture looking for a complete design and development capability to delivery your first, all important, Proof of Concept or Minimum Viable Product or an established engineering team looking to augment your existing team with specific skills or elastic scaling requirements, XEPTO ...Read More