XerviceUs required mobile application developer who will work on a variety of development tasks. The candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing new mobile applications, features, bug fixes, enhancing existing code and participate in cross-functional teamwork such as code-review, documentation, and defining specification.
IOS Developer (Required Skills)
- Design and build new iOS apps written in Swift
- Maintain and improve existing products
- Integrate with new and existing internal and external SDKs and APIs
- Communicate with the product team to design new features and provide updates on development progress
- Ability to work in a team and mentor other iOS Developers
- Excellent communication skills
- 5+ years experience developing native iOS apps in a production setting
- Understanding of blocks, GCD, memory management, and Cocoa design patterns
- Understanding of UIKit, Core Data and SQLite
- Familiarity with various app architectures, like MVC, MVVM, etc.
- Understanding of networking and REST APIs
- Test driven development or unit testing experience (bonus: Quick and Nimble)