Minimum Experience: 1Year
Minimum Qualification: Bachelors (with computer Science will be a plus point)
Location: Xinhua Mall, Gulberg
Attractive Salary Package
- Entry-level position that is primarily responsible for the installation and maintenance of analog and IP CCTV systems and assisting Information Systems during daily operations.
- Design, specify, configure, and install analog and digital CCTV systems.
- Maintain and upgrade existing analog and digital CCTV systems as needed.
- Support users of CCTV system.
- Establish working relationships with vendors and contractors pertaining to CCTV systems.
- Assist with the configuration, deployment, and support of network assets
- Troubleshoot cameras, DVRs, NVRs, peripherals, and other hardware.
- Provide technical support to end users covering all software and hardware related issues.
- Meet with Loss Prevention and Supervisors daily to receive areas of concentration and special assignments.
- Perform all delegated tasks assigned by the management.
- Adhere to Corporate standards as stated in departmental training manual.
- Experienced CCTV Installer with knowledge of all sorts of security system installation needs. Extensive knowledge of multiple security systems. Has one year of industry experience in monitoring of CCTV and maintenance of installed systems.
- Understands advancements in technology with CCTV systems.
- Able to inspect locations to find best installation areas for cameras to be installed
- Knowledge of multiple types of CCTV systems
- Minimum one year of experience in CCTV installation