The HR Manager assumes a variety of responsibilities and manages the day to day HR and Office processes.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for managing and overseeing all HR processes and functions
- Provides leadership, feedback, and, where appropriate, discipline to team members
- Develop and execute recruiting strategy
- Responds to general questions pertaining to company policies, procedures, and benefits programs
- Provide HR policy and procedure guidance to divisions to ensure compliance
- Manage the new hire process. Work internally and externally to locate and find candidates to fill open vacated positions. Assist with pre-phone call interviews, interviews with the management team and recommendations on candidate selections.
- Conduct and ensure that all new-hire orientations are conducted timely and align with company practice
- Create and keep track of tasks the teams are currently working on
This description outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the associate.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Superior communication, influencing and conflict management skills
- Ability to respond to associate requests/questions in a professional and timely manner
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced work environment
- Must maintain the confidentiality of all associate issues
XOHO Tech is a web development firm with offices and clients worldwide. Based out of Lahore Pakistan, Xoho has worked with some of the worlds biggest companies. Our firms specializes in Web development, but is expanding into many other areas of expertise, including mobile development and much more. ...Read More