Role: The position will be responsible for Linux Server Management within the system environment. It will be an individual contributor role. Responsibilities:
· Should have strong OS administration skills on Linux
· Hands on experience on Red Hat Enterprise Linux System Administration.
· Experience in Linux OS installation, Software, and Patch management
· Volume Manager Administration Network OS / SW installation
· Linux Heart Beat Clustering · OS patching skills on UNIX ( Linux or Solaris)
· Support experience on VERITAS Volume manager and SAN related tools
· Strong knowledge of Solaris 9/10 or Redhat Linux operating systems
· Should know how to debug/troubleshoot memory issues
· Must have knowledge of architectural concept regarding console servers for Solaris or Linux (SPARC)
· Must have expertise on OS internals on Solaris or Linux
· Have working knowledge of Veritas Cluster
· Good knowledge about the Linux system files, boot process, and Run levels
· Familiar with the configuration and maintenance of server and network hardware and peripherals
· General System Administration expertise · Some level of working knowledge on Solaris 9/10 with VERITAS Volume Manager
· Hands-on experience of system management, system setup and managing Linux or Solaris based servers as well as configuring them.
Server Management System Administration Project Management Technical support Cloud Computing and Management (AWS) Linux and Open source Apache Web Server Administration PHP installation and Configuration Network management (Firewall) Desktop support VOIP / EPABX File Server Management IT Infrastructure asset management JOB Roles and Responsibility Fresher, undergraduate graduate, ccna, windows, Windows server 2012 R2 / 2016,Red Hat, CentOS and Ubuntu servers. Unix/Linux operating system services for Red Hat, CentOS and Ubuntu servers such as Apache, DNS, DHCP, NFS, FTP, SSH, Samba and Cron Jobs. Hands on experience on installing MS products, applying updates and patches regularly. Experience in Dell SonicWALL Firewall & Networking Devices. Support for Desktop, Laptop, MF Printer, and Biometric Access. Managing VOIP and EPABX. Install and configure software and hardware. Manage network servers and technology tools. Set up accounts and workstations. Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements. Troubleshoot issues and outages. Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls. Upgrade systems with new releases and models. Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies. Automated online backup scripts for servers and databases in cloud and offline. Installing, configuring and administering Apache web server for enterprise applications. Installing, configuring and administering file server for Projects. AWS servers and services, HostGator, GoDaddy & Domain Administration. Installing, configuring and assigning permission for MySQL databases. Hands on experience in installing configuring troubleshoot and manage open source Vtiger, CMS such as Drupal, Magento, Joomla, and WordPress. Maintenance of UPS, Generator, and CCTV. IT Procurement & Vendor Management.