Accountant will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of month end closing procedures, will work closely with the rest of the accounting team and will be familiar with US GAAP practices.
Maintains and controls the General Ledger accounts and business transactions of the organization, applying the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) that includes analytical work and thorough review of financial records.
Experience with QuickBooks Enterprise highly preferred. Experience with a US based accounting environment preferred.
· Assist the Controller with the day-to-day, monthly and year-end operations of the Accounting/ Finance Department.
· Manage the processing receipts, recording of revenue and receivables.
· Prepare month end reconciliations of the balance sheet accounts; investigating and explaining any variances or unreconciled items.
· Provide detailed analyses and explanations of transactions
· Prepare general journal entries.
· Prepare 1099
· Analyze information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
· Provide accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
The company offers:
· Meal in the House.
· Provident Fund.
· Medical Insurance.
· Yearly bonuses.
· Indoor games facilities.
· Quarterly outdoor recreational activities.
Xper2go is a nationwide IT solutions provider that focuses on the unique IT infrastructure for the hospitality, real estate and other small to medium enterprises. We assists businesses in sustaining competitive environment by providing the highest level of technical expertise, extensive and unbiased ...Read More