At Xtecsoft, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. As a Call Center Representative, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced work environment. On our team, you’ll have the support to software at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Provide assistance by telephone to customers and business partners concerning product & services
- Diagnose, assess, and resolve problems or issues in a timely manner; communicate with customers when necessary to advise service delays and/or share information necessary to process orders
- Provide excellent customer service at all times; handle customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner, and obtain customer feedback
- Complete forms and determine necessary changes for service requested; process changes or cancellations to orders
- Assist in initiating orders and/or for correcting errors (shortages, wrong services entered, etc.)
- Assist in monitoring progress of software quality.
What you need to succeed at Xtecsoft:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and MS Office), web-based applications, and other business software
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines in a rapidly-changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to handle stressful situations resulting from a high volume of phone calls, technical problems, frustrated customers, and changes in departmental priorities or procedures
- Ability to use logic and problem-solving skills to resolve issues, navigate between dual monitors, familiarity with time zones, etc.
- Ability to perform routine mathematical calculations
- Exceptional attention to detail, with good organizational and multitasking skills
It’d be great if you also have:
- 1 year of experience in a customer service-oriented role
- Experience in a call center environment
- Bilingual English/Urdu