We are looking for a creative and technically strong Digital Marketing Manager to help grow our digital marketing presence. You'll be responsible for building, maintaining, and optimizing digital marketing channels such as SEO, paid search, and paid social. The ideal candidate has proven experience optimizing ROI across these channels and will be responsible for executing campaigns that drive engagement and leads across our target industries and segments.
You will inspire the most recognizable brands in the Pakistan and have the ability to immediately impact decision-making in a high-growth company. We’re looking for someone who asks the right questions, challenges the status quo, and makes us a better, smarter company. Is that you?
Here’s a little more on what we’re seeking:
What you’ll do:
- Optimize spend between channels to drive the right business results for SaaS B2B business
- Manage all digital marketing initiatives including website optimization/analytics, landing page creation, paid campaigns, tracking, reporting, and more.
- Work with demand generation and external agencies to plan, manage, and execute digital marketing programs to drive success in meeting goals, ensuring ROI
- Strategize and optimize SEM and software directory presence across all platforms
- Create and manage paid social campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and more
- SEO optimization and best practice implementations across all of our online presence.
- Test and optimize creative, ad placement, landing page experience, conversion forms
- Work closely with marketing operations to manage marketing attribution and reports by conversions, lead source, ROI by Channel, Cost Per Lead, and more.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Deep analytical skill set to identify insights and optimize execution of digital campaigns/programs You’re highly curious and technically minded
- PPC campaign management and strong SEO & Content Marketing knowledge
- Experience with creating programs and measuring performance for Google AdWords, display advertising, remarketing, paid social, and more.
- Excellent communication project management skills to work with cross-functional team members to ensure campaign success
- A learner, that is able to comprehend and grow knowledge of high-tech B2B trends, complex products, and messaging
- Strong Google Analytics expertise
- Enterprise Software and/or SaaS experience a plus