Put your writing and critical thinking skills to work. We’re looking for an accomplished Writer who can research, think, and plan, then compose stories, blogs and webpages in a way that motivates prospects and customers to engage more deeply.
We need an experienced, creative, hard-working professional who can reliably apply content strategy, research abilities, repurposing acumen, and storytelling skills. Our team works across multiple channels, but this role focuses on writing and editing for strategic blogs and website.
- Produce compelling long-form web and social media content and thought leadership pieces
- Write, edit, and/or repurpose stories to meet specific business objectives for specific audiences
- Work with subject matter experts across the company, interview customers, and conduct additional research to develop original stories
- Find smart, creative ways to repurpose content for and from strategic articles and blogs.
- Write impactful headlines and calls-to-action
- Write and edit for quality, consistency, clarity, brevity, accuracy, and readability
- Work proactively and volunteer assistance without being asked and under tight turnarounds
- Manage relationships with other teams
Please include a link to your online portfolio or samples of recent work.
- 4+ years of experience as a writer, editor, and/or journalist
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proven blend of editorial and storytelling skills, including short-form (copywriting) and long-form (thought leadership articles, brand journalism pieces, and blog posts)
- Strong ability to translate complex concepts into clear, concise, compelling, customer-centric copy and content for digital channels
- Fast and insightful research skills
- Enthusiasm for web metrics that gauge content performance
- Above-average tenacity, strong work ethic, and desire to constantly improve and share insights
- Bachelor’s or higher in communications, marketing, journalism, or English
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Experience in technology industry
- Experience in podcast production and editing is plus
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Knowledge of best practices for writing for the web