XTeer Hyundai - Al Masood Group is looking for an experienced and technical HR executive to be our HR Manager.
Below are some of the primary responsibilities and qualities the desired person has:
Here is what you’ll do
- Counseling executives on all HR-related matters (e.g. employee relations, talent management, career development planning).
- Help the senior management team with capacity planning and forecasting hiring rounds.
- Oversee and develop a proper recruitment process. Devising and applying the appropriate practices and strategies for talent acquisition in order to ensure that the organization’s hiring needs and goals are met.
- Being the liaison with recruiting agencies and attending networking events.
- Creating and posting job openings; and interviewing candidates.
- Being the company’s culture and brand ambassador for both external and internal purposes.
- Assisting with company-specific practices and enforcing their implementation.
- Setting up and enforcing vacation/holiday policies and procedures based on the needs and requirements of the company and in compliance with the appropriate provincial and national laws.
Here’s who you are:
- Someone with 4-6 years of experience working in an HR department or HR executive. You’ve reported to some great bosses and are now ready to lead your own HR department.
- You understand the rigors and trials of working with a multi-national company and are capable of aligning domestic values with international demands. And can prove it.
- You have demonstrated and quantifiable experience of improving organization's productivity, reducing hiring cycle times and staffing availability.
- You have set up or been a part of some great hiring networking events and can bring new and unique ways to help our team with hiring.