1. Manage effectively the day to day operation of the warehouse and team through the operational team leaders.
2. Support the development of the Operational Team Leaders via ongoing coaching and mentoring.
3. Manage, motivate, train and continually develop the warehouse team.
4. Manage the security of all warehouses
5. Manage the drivers and their workload and ensure full coverage where necessary.
6. Manage the maintenance of delivery vehicles ensuring they remain roadworthy and legal at all times.
7. Liaison with stores/stock controllers to ensure that stock movements and stock keeping standards are maintained in line with company guidelines.
8. Responsible for investigating stock discrepancies, including negatives, unfound and sold out, and reporting the information top management.
9. Carry out regular stock take’s and report on results.
10. Ensure the highest operational standards are deployed at all times.
11. Responsible for maintaining the stock levels and re-ordering of all Materials.
12. Ensure the warehouse is compliant with current Health and Safety regulations and that the warehouse team is trained appropriately.
13. Regularly appraise team members and carry out Matches annual performance review at the communicated time.