As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and researching various topics via internet.
For this role, a strong Internet connection & MS office skill are required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- The role will require handling various task over the phone, emails and online research remotely.
- Excellent English Written and Verbal Skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to research different business and personal topics over the internet
- Coordinate with different suppliers, employee and customers for various tasks
- Existing knowledge of some basic websites, graphics, accounting is plus
- Perform market research
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Be willing to get trained via various online courses to continue to improve skills
- This role will initially require to work average of 4 hours per day, majority of work can be done from home
- Be willing to work in USA time zone when needed
- Must have quite focused place with good internet connection and 24 x 7 electricity
- This role is dynamic and be willing to learn new skills and change to work demand
- Excellent salary package for the right candidate
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Bachelors level education
- 3 to 4 years’ experience