This position is for someone who would like to grow in a challenging environment, constantly outperforms his/her duties and is outright ambitious.
The Incumbent will be responsible for:
- Attracting and hiring resources for company in line with the hiring policy through advertising, own channels/network, HR database and Job Fairs etc.
- Tracking and identifying prospective candidates using a variety of channels/platforms such as LinkedIn, Monster.com and Rozee.pk etc.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment process
- Analyzing & writing job descriptions
- Performing job evaluations and job analyses
- Managing employee database(s)
- Conducting Employee Orientation & ensuring employee retention
- Attending career fairs for recruiting and company recognition and to develop working relationships with universities to aid in recruiting
HR & Operations:
- Overseeing and assisting in compensation & benefits plan along with attendance & leaves management
- Administering & processing employee insurance claims and other insurance related matters
- Administering & overseeing Performance Management System
- Maintaining a historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Continually educating employees on company policies
- To maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- To promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
- Familiarity with different job portals, candidate sourcing tools & methods
- Strong grip on MS Office with significant proficiency in MS Excel & HRIS
Management / Interpersonal Skills
- Effective Written & Verbal Communication
- Good Coordination Skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Professionalism & Work Ethics
The candidate may have to go through a written test for this position.
This is a Monday to Saturday job.