Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration of the networks and servers to ensure maximum performance in terms of availability, accessibility, speed and security.
- Implementation of security, policies, grant permissions, and limit services as required.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of domains, servers and network systems.
- Installation and configuration of new software and hardware.
- Implementation of Backup/Network security plans & strategies
- Management of all kinds of server installation, migration, backup and restoration.
- Provide and maintain reports &documentation of network, systems, and backups on a regular basis.
- Troubleshooting the network/systems and providing support to local and remote users.
- Setting up Windows Servers in Amazon AWS cloud (EC2).
- Troubleshooting arising problems, user management using Active Directory and ensure uninterrupted internet connection.
- Manage network infrastructure to ensure disaster recovery systems are accessible.
- Manage and provide effective ongoing support to customers on integration projects and implementations.
Identify and recommend improvements to systems and processes to improve business efficiency
Qualification and Experience:
· Minimum of 4-5 years of experience as Network Administrator, preferably in lead/supervisory role.
· Hands on experience on Amazon AWS cloud (specially EC2, S3), Office 365
· Hands on experience in implementation and management of Server 2008 R2/Server 2012 R2 Active Directory, Microsoft SQL 2005 / 2008, Microsoft Terminal Server 2003 / 2008, Firewalls ISA/TMG, Virtual Servers, Amazon AWS, Backup of Windows Servers and SQL, Network printers etc.
· Ability to handle common network issues and experience in developing process and procedural documentation
· Understands the inter-dependencies of the services (application, system, network and database) and is able to pin-point problem area accurately to improve overall efficiency Expertise in OS Installation / Maintenance, Software / Driver Installation troubleshooting, Hardware procurement, Network Cabling / troubleshooting, etc.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Network Administration, Systems Engineering, or a related field of study.
MCITP, MCSE, CCNA certifications would be a plus