1. Liaise with auditors in respect of audit of accounts .
2. Correspondence with YKK Sister Companies for any queries with respect to payables.
3. Ensure to establish or maintain internal control procedures for purchases & payables amount.
4. Monthly verification of raw material purchase with WAVE system
5. Monthly payables reconciliation statement preparation with suppliers statement.
6. Follow up with Import & Warehouse department for timely submission of shipments receiving documents to accounts department for recording into SAP.
7. Monthly prepare payables ageing for control over payables credit term.
8. Follow up for advance payments made to supplier where shipments are not received.
9. To perform any other duty assigned by the Management.
Responsible to secure information to protect the organization against the consequences of breaches of confidentiality, failures of integrity or interruptions to the availability of that information.