1. To increase the pool of supplier-base through market / internet research.
2. To process and maintain RFQ.
3. To make negotiation with suppliers
4. To build business relationship with key suppliers and create alternates.
5. To prepare and maintain commercial documentation.
6. To execute different orders of local procurement.
7. To follow up on external and internal queries.
8. To prepare report for supplier selection and evaluation.
9. To maintain purchases’ record.
10. To perform any task as assinged by management.
The YKK Group is currently engaged in business in 73 countries/regions around the world. Our management system divides the world into six regional bases: North and Central America; South America; Europe, the Middle East & Africa (EMEA); China; Asia; and Japan. The global business is carried out with ...Read More