1. Maintain inventory of Machine Parts on daily basis in computer and also manually.
2. Making Monthly report (inventory/cost) of Machine parts along with graph.
3. Maintain inventory of Stationary items on daily basis in computer.
4. Making monthly report of stationary consumption department wise.
5. Maintain Purchase Order record of Japan Machinery.
6. Making and update summary of order list.
7. Provide Machine parts history to Technical Advisor after receiving request from Chain and Assembly.
8. Making Minimum stock level report and informed to concerned department’s HOD and also Technical Advisor.
9. Check the quantity and PKP NOS after receiving the shipments and filing the invoices and packing list of received material.
The YKK Group is currently engaged in business in 71 countries/regions around the world. Our management system divides the world into six regional bases: North and Central America; South America; Europe, the Middle East & Africa (EMEA); China; Asia; and Japan. The global business is carried out with ...Read More