1. Discussion on purchase requisition with supplier.
2. To give order of supplies
3. Discussion on purchase requisition with departments.
4. Making price comparison reports
5. Item inquiry/quotations
6. Delivery follow up with supplier and zone
7. Assure best quality purchasing
8. Submission of invoices of procured items to accounts department with P.O, Invoice, & GRN.
9. Get receiving of PO from warehouse
10. Bill/Invoice follow up with supplier
11. Forwarding of invoice to warehouse
12. Receiving of GRN of delivered item from warehouse.
13. Electronic and Hard copy filing.
14. Mange all types of filing documents.
15. Any other task assigned by the Management.
16. Perform any other duty assignment given by the management
The YKK Group is currently engaged in business in 71 countries/regions around the world. Our management system divides the world into six regional bases: North and Central America; South America; Europe, the Middle East & Africa (EMEA); China; Asia; and Japan. The global business is carried out with ...Read More