We are looking for a competent Junior Accountant/Cash Collector to maintain accounting for all business transactions and to contact clients and collect outstanding payments.
You will strike a balance between maintaining trustful relationships, and ensuring timely payments supervised by a senior accountant or accounting manager.
- posting journal entries
- updating financial statements
- maintaining and auditing accounts receivable
- maintaining and auditing accounts payable
- preparing/updating financial reports
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill
- Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Process payments and refunds
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status