Cielo WiGle Inc. is looking for a highly talented Assistant Manager HR to be part of its team in Islamabad office
- We have a fast-paced and challenging environment and are looking for talented and energetic professional with multi-tasking skills who have a passion to be part of the world class team.
- We offer an excellent salary package and career growth potential.
We are looking for a highly talented professional who has the energy and passion to acquire talent for rolling out World Class Smart Home Products.
Required Skill Set:
- Should have strong Interpersonal Skills and a VERY DYNAMIC Personality
- Should have the ability to draft documents, make amendments where required, handle all HR related issues and keep the game going under minimum supervision.
- Should have the ability to take initiatives and be a problem solver.
- Maintain knowledge of and ensure compliance with employment-related laws and regulations.
- Manage actions and proceedings arising in connection with employment, benefits and employees compensations.
- Maintain all personnel files, leave records, reference results and background investigation results, and other personnel records, and ensure company is in compliance with all laws and regulations and demonstrates “best practices” in regard to personnel information management.
- Provide leadership in effective conflict resolution for all personnel.
- Analyze benefits options and cost alternatives for providing employee benefits, recommend benefits program modifications and implement approved benefits modifications.
- Ensure that we are able to hire top of the line human resource right next to his/her appointment onwards.
- Work with senior management to craft consistent, equitable and competitive compensation and incentives.
- Develop and implement human resources programs and policies and periodically update Handbooks.
- Serve as a resource for team managers in handling employee issues and assist them in counseling employees, conducting evaluations, staff training, problem-solving and consensus-building.
- Serve as a resource for all team members by being available and accessible to discuss all human resources related issues.
- 1Oversee the Organizational Development & Training function and develop employee training programs.
- Run the process of hiring by providing job descriptions and advertisements, and in the case of hiring of senior team leaders, by screening and interviewing candidates.
- Oversee handling of employment-related inquiries.
- Develop, implement and participate in employee recognition programs.
- Enhance job performance by applying up-to-date professional and technical knowledge and reviewing professional publications and updating management.