YES is a subsidiary of Cielo WiGle (a US based Smart Home Company). We are looking for highly talented professionals who have energy and passion to design, develop and roll out World Class Smart Home Products. While working with us, you will learn designing products to world standards e.g. FCC, CE and UL. We offer excellent salary package with outstanding career growth potential and multiple foreign visits plus annual bonus in the form of shares of an US company (Performance Based).
Only Apply If You Have The Required Skills.
Required Skill Set:
- Design & Development experience using modern processors particularly ARM & its architecture using Keil MDK.
- Development experience using RTOS particularly on STM & Implementation experience of MQTT is a MUST. The knowledge of SNMP and HTTP will be an advantage.
- Excellent C, C++ programming skills and problem solving abilities.
- Have implementation experience with modern debugging technologies in embedded software. Use of equipment like SWD etc.
- Have implementation experience of serial busses e.g. UART, I2C, SPI and PCI/PCIe
- Understanding and implementation knowledge of short range wireless connectivity technologies particularly Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 etc.
- Working knowledge of open source WPA supplicant and Host AP. Knowledge of porting open source WPA supplicant to an RTOS
- PCB design and layout experience in accordance to world standards will be a Plus.
- Experience of Product design, development and rollout.
Design, development, testing and rollout of smart home products using ARM processors with RTOS and emphasis on wired (UART, I2C, SPI, PCIe and SDIO) and wireless (Wi-Fi 802.11) connectivity technologies.
MQTT, SNMP, HTTP, TCP/IP