We are looking for a creative, skilled front-end Developer to design websites with functionality and aesthetics in mind.
The front-end Developer will work with Back-End Developers and Web Developers to ensure that the website is optimized for several devices and presented in an attractive way.
- Work with other developers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing.
- Design and implement key front end features and services for the platform
- Work in parallel with designers to optimize and convert mockups and designs into solid systems
- Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Plan the layout of the website.
- Ensure that the website is optimized for various devices.
- Use analytics to test client enjoyment.
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Expert knowledge of WordPress and WooCommerce programming (i.e. plugins and extensions from scratch).
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Familiar with modern UI animations and transitions.
- Proficient in responsive and adaptive design that is cross-browser and cross-platform compatible
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other designing tools.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
What we offer
- Room to learn and grow
- Horizontal team structure
- Market competitive salary
- Annual increments, rewards, and bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Provident fund and EOBI
- Work directly with the US market