Cielo WiGle a US based Smart Home company, having its development office in Pakistan through its subsidiary YES is looking to expand its team. We are looking for highly talented professionals who have energy and passion to be a part of World Class team. We offer excellent salary package and career growth potential.
- Only apply if you have working experience of iOS Mobile Application Development.
- Immediate Joining Required
iPhone/iPad (iOS) Developer
The candidate must be an experienced iOS/Objective-C developer capable of architecting, developing and testing applications for iPhone and iPad devices. Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented software design patterns, good debugging skills and a solid work ethic are essential requirements in addition to these the candidate should meet following criteria:
Education:At least holds a bachelor degree in the field of Computer Sciences, from well reputed institute.
Experience:A minimum field experience of Two year from the related industry.
Technical Skills Requirement
- Experience with iOS 5 or later, Objective C and CocoaTouch, other iOS frameworks, and SQLite
- 2+ year(s) experience in iOS application development, 3+ will be preferred
- Hands on knowledge and Proficiency in Xcode, Interface Builder and Instruments
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm
- Experience in Device Testing and Distributing Apps.Manage the developer licenses, provisioning profiles and uploads to the App Store
- You should be enthusiastic about Mobile Technologies and Apple Products and should be versatile in nature.
- Experience of building complex iPhone Apps that have been successfully delivered to customers or uploaded on App Store.
- Should have minimum of Two (2) iOS applications(iPad or iPhone) submitted to App Store you had major contribution in terms of design and development .
- Experience in submitting app to iTunes
- Decent aesthetics in design
- Ensure compliance with Apples Human Interface Design principles
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to details
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Good team player, self-motivated, well organized and can manage a team in the long run.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Must be able to show applications from the App Store.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Good to have:
- Experience with Git, MySQL, XML, JSON and Web Services
- Knowledge of Web Technologies such as HTML5, Jquery,CSS3
- Knowledge of Technologies such as PhoneGap and Appcelerator
- Good listener.
- Analytical and logical thinking.
- Hard Working
- Able to work Under Stress
- Capable to meet Dead-Lines
- Good Esthetics
- Objective C
- iOS 5 or Later
- iOS Framework
- Monday(s) to Friday(s)
- Full Time Job
- No TA-DA will be given for interview.