Sign Up Bonus: up to 200K (depending on your expertise)
YES is a subsidiary of Cielo WiGle (a US-based Smart Home Company). We have a fast-paced and challenging environment and are looking for talented and energetic professionals with multi-tasking skills who have a passion to be part of the World Class team. We offer an excellent salary package and career growth potential.
- Thorough understanding and hands-on experience in QA and Software Testing processes.
- Able to develop a comprehensive understanding of testing requirements after reviewing the requirement specification and software design specification documents.
- Prepare, execute and monitor test plans.
- Create test cases for functional, integration and performance testing as per required specifications.
- Review and consolidate test specifications.
- Prepare functional test reports.
- Perform automated stress testing and collecting the benchmarking metrics.
- Be able to handle multiple assignments/projects simultaneously.
- Be able to exert mental as-well-as physical strength to perform efficiently in stress-full conditions.
- Be able to complete tasks in a given time period i.e. Meet Dead-Lines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be hardworking, active and motivated with concepts of Testing methodologies, Bug Life Cycle, Testing Types (Smoke, Functional, Regression, Performance, etc).
- Should have knowledge of Android smartphones, iPhone/iPad, Web/Desktop Apps based software testing.
- At least holds a bachelor's degree in the field of Computer Sciences, from a well-reputed institute.
- A minimum field experience of 2 years from the related industry
- Strong analytical skills to review functional specifications, prototypes and product requirement documents to create test strategies.
- Knowledge of iPhone, Android, and Web-based testing.
- Testing experience for Restful APIs will be a Plus.
- Knowledge of testing tools for Mobile and Web Apps i.e.
- Relational Database like MSSQL or similar.
- Knowledge of REST and API testing
- Command over Smoke, Sanity, Functional, Regression and Performance testing
- Knowledge of QA process
- Familiarity with iPhone/Android development the environment will be Plus
- Experience of Test Automation script
- Willing to perform Technical Operations (Starting/stopping service, deploying and tracking builds)
- Thorough understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of QA standards and processing.
- Selenium is a plus