Cielo WiGle a US based Smart Home company, having its development office in Pakistan through its subsidiary YES is looking to expand its team. We are looking for highly talented professionals who have energy and passion to be a part of World Class team. We offer excellent salary package and career growth potential. The applicant must have be:
Experienced Android developer; capable of architecting, developing and testing applications for multiple screen size devices.
Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented software design patterns, good debugging skills and a solid work ethic are essential requirements in addition to these the candidate should meet following criteria:
Education:At least holds a bachelor degree in the field of Computer Sciences, from well reputed institute.
Experience:A minimum field experience of Two year from the related industry.
Technical Skills Requirement
- Experience developing large-scale native Android App.
- Working experience with Android studio will be plus.
- Hands-on experience with Design Patterns, UI for multiple screen sizes.
- Experience with API development, RESTful web services, platform development.
- Experience with Parse SDK.
- Strong programming background and familiarity with Object Oriented languages (i.e. Java, C#, Objective-C or C++)
- Experience publishing or updating Android application on the Google Play Store.
- Strong OOP and data structure concepts.
- Experience of developing client-server Apps.
- Experience of designing multi-threaded applications.
- Strong debugging skills. Should be familiar with profiling app, memory usage analysis, bandwidth usage analysis.
- Good database design skills.
- Common knowledge of different networking protocols particularly TCP/IP.
- Comfortable in working with team as well as independently.
- You should be enthusiastic about Android Technologies and should be versatile in nature.
- Experience of building complex Android Apps that have been successfully delivered to customers or uploaded on Google Play Store.
- Should have minimum of Two (2) Android applications submitted to Google Play Store, you had major contribution in terms of design and development .
- Decent aesthetics in design
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to details
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Good team player, self-motivated, well organized and can manage a team in the long run.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Must be able to show applications from the Google Play Store.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Good to have:
- Experience with Git, MySQL, XML, JSON and Web Services
- Knowledge of Web Technologies such as HTML5, Jquery,CSS3
- Knowledge of Technologies such as PhoneGap and Appcelerator
- Objective C