Searching for your dream job? At Cielo, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose.
Cielo WiGle a US based Smart Home company, having its development office in Pakistan through its subsidiary YES is looking to expand its team. We are looking for highly talented professional who has energy and passion to to be a part of World Class team. We offer excellent salary package and career growth potential.
As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Work across several aspects of marketing – from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, go-to-market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication.
- Managing all channels that we can communicate with our members, make them more active and engaged.
- Apart from managing existing channels, he/she also should be able to brainstorm and leverage more channels to build connections with members, such as social platforms and communities/events.
- Make Cielo a center of attention in the Social Media and Smart Home Industry globally.
- SEO of the company website
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user.
- Upload creative content on social media on a daily basis and proactively engage with fans and respond to questions in a timely manner.
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constrain.
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies.
- Be the go to thought leader on new and emerging marketing channels
- Should have updated knowledge about the Smart Home and IoT industry and competitors.
- Develop design materials including but not limited to: presentation decks, advertisements, newsletters, flyers, invitations, brochures, company profile documents and any other sales / marketing assets.
- Regularly retouch, edit, and enhance, existing portfolio of product images, marketing collateral and banners to maintain relevancy and drive revenue.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
- Result driven
- Fast learner. Seek the key success factor of doing new things in very short time
- Good observer. Have a clear thought about industry and product
- Good sense of data
- Excellent communication/writhing and decision-making skills.
- Proven problem-solving and analytical capabilities. Proven ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions for challenging, undefined problems.