Cielo WiGle is a US-based Smart Home company, having its development office in Pakistan through its subsidiary YES, is looking to expand its team. We are looking for highly talented professionals who have energy and passion to be a part of the World Class team. We offer an excellent salary package and career growth potential.
- Thorough understanding and hands-on experience in QA and Software Testing processes.
- Able to develop a comprehensive understanding of testing requirements after reviewing the requirement specification and software design specification documents.
- Prepare, execute and monitor test plans.
- Create test cases for functional, integration and performance testing as per required specifications.
- Review and consolidate test specifications.
- Prepare functional test reports.
- Perform automated stress testing and collecting the benchmarking metrics.
- Be able to handle multiple assignments/projects simultaneously.
- Be able to exert mental as-well-as physical strength to perform efficiently in stress-full conditions.
- Be able to complete tasks in a given time period i.e. Meet Dead-Lines.
- Ability to work under pressure and
- Must be hardworking, active and motivated with concepts of Testing methodologies, Bug Life Cycle, Testing Types (Smoke, Functional, Regression, Performance, etc).
- Should have knowledge of Android Smartphone, iPhone/iPad, Web/Desktop Apps based software testing.
- At least holds a bachelor degree in the field of Computer Sciences, from a well-reputed institute.
- A minimum field experience of 2 years from the related industry
- Strong analytical skills to review functional specifications, prototypes and product requirement documents to create test strategies.
- Knowledge of iPhone, Android, and Web-based testing.
- Testing experience for Restful APIs will be a Plus.
- Knowledge of testing tools for Mobile and Web Apps i.e.
- Relational Database like MSSQL or similar
- Knowledge of REST and API testing
- Command over Smoke, Sanity, Functional, Regression and Performance testing
- Knowledge of QA process
- Familiarity with iPhone/Android development the environment will be Plus
- Experience of Test Automation script
- Willing to perform Technical Operations (Starting/stopping service, deploying and tracking builds)
- Thorough understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- knowledge of QA standards and processing.
- selenium is a plus.