Yousaf School System seeks competent and experienced candidates for the post of Social Studies Teacher.
- Candidates having an experience of working cooperatively and supportively as a member of team professionals.
- Candidates must know how to plan, prepare and design effective curriculum assessment tools and instruction strategies.
- Candidate must have a command on how to direct students through course content.
- Candidate should have the Ability to adhere to schedules and deadlines.
- Candidate should have in depth knowledge for the Preparation of Academic Support Material such as Lesson Plans.
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Scheme of Work Examination Question Papers Development of Reading Material Development of Curriculum Class Decor.