Senior Software Engineer
We currently have a vacancy for a self-driven, passionate and results focused Senior Software Engineer to be part of our specialist team that will be dedicated to designing, developing and implementing an exciting code generation project. You will have to work in an agile environment, collaborating with highly skilled people who are proactive, passionate about technology and results driven.
The successful applicant will have:
- Software application development skills with a minimum of 3-5 years specific experience with design and implementation of large and complex applications
- Specific and detailed knowledge on the theory and practice of software engineering
- A strong knowledge of databases such as MYSQL and client server architecture
- Experience in multiple software languages, e.g. C sharp, C++ and Python
- Experience in Exploit writing, fuzzing, zero-days, OS vulnerabilities and security flaws
- Experience in industry standards and best practice in software architecture and design
Coupled with your technical ability, you will possess strong communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders. Strong technical leadership and negotiation skills are essential.
- Proven work experience of atleast 3-5 years as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in C sharp, C++ , python and other programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, My SQL
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- MS/BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field