· Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
· Meeting planned sales goals.
· Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
· Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
· Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
· Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
· The ongoing training of your salespeople.
· Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
· Promoting the organization and products.
· Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
· Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
· Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
· Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions
· Prepare reporting as needed