We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of highly creative, talented and experienced engineer to design and build the mobile application.
Minimum 2+ years of working experience required as an iOS application development.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Object – C, Swift, cocapods and Core Data application development.
- Making good use of object oriented design and principles along with the comments so that it is easy to manage and maintain code on long-term basis.
- Repair / review the legacy code and responsible for changes in code and the environment which will affect system performance.
- Must have excellent expertise in developing applications for apple products (iPhone/iPad) using Swift, Cocoa Touch Programming and, XCode.
- Following complete SDLC with proper documentation.
- Knowledge of restful APIs.
- Ability to work as team player and independently in required situations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensuring the scalability and quality of all codes while working closely with iOS, Android Developers.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Assisting with product documentation, unit testing and ensuring overall product quality
- Following complete SDLC with proper documentation
- Assisting the analysts / programmers in designing databases and programs
- Reporting to designated persons / management