Company deals with Tyres business ie Import and Sale.
- A Staff Member is required to handle accounts activity and update of inventory on computer software..
- Preparation of Company Accounts
- Maintenance of Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Issue of Sale Tax Invoice and Monthly Return e filing
- Prepare Sale Invoice and Delivery Order
- To be responsible for overall control of bank and cash transactions and there reconciliations
- Managing Inventory/ Managing Inventory Tracking and Adjustments
- Coordinate with warehouse for delivery of stores and up keep of inventory on software
- Reconciliation of Bank Account, check on line payments made by customers and update ledger
- Preparation of Draft and Pay orders
- Imports documents / Letter of credits.
- Preparation and filling required documents to FBR in order to get NTN / STN of companies.
- Preparation of income tax returns, wealth tax returns, sales tax returns and wealth
- Cash reconciliation statements, preparation of wealth statements and working papers of different appeals to income tax department for different companies, organizations and individuals.
- Verifies all system ledgers on daily basis
- Clients dealing on daily basis relating Recovery
Additional Experiece (Preferred)
- Working experience with transport or Logistic and freight forwarding company
- Know how to develop business with local company
- To prepare and submit necessary document relating to import and exports.
- Experience in preparation of documentation activities relating to import and export.
- Insurance cover notes for imports
- Online filing of GD and EIF forms
Office timmimg. 0900 AM to 0630 PM