Zahid Rice Mills has its facotry at Muridke Narowal road and is looking for the right candidate with wide range of responsibilities over finance matters. This key position will report to CEO and will be responsible for ensuring accurate business financial information, manage financial reporting and analytics, period-end close and quick action on Ad hoc requirements.
• Develop, manage, control and ensure that company accounting activities and procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles
• Ensure that all financial transactions are handled and processed in-line
• Oversee the daily operations of the finance department
• Prepare the monthly/ yearly financial reports with all needed financial and costing analysis developing Budget and KPIs.
• Ensure compliance with external and internal auditors.
• Ensure compliance with SECP reporting requirements.
• Ensure compliance and timely filling of Tax returns.
• Provide needed support to CEO and other departments in developing financial and budget policies and procedures.
• Ensure that financial controls are in place at functions and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
• Other duties as assigned.
• CA (inter) or ACCA Qualified professional
• Complete articleship and minimum of 4 years of experience in Textile or manufacturing Industry
• Candidates from Muridke and Narowal road are preferred.