There are immediate positions available for talented Embedded System Engineers who have strong background in Electronics and Embedded Software Development to take up different responsibilities for the new/ongoing projects.
As a candidate, you should have minimum 5 year experience in embedded software development using C/C++. Ideally, you would have a Bachelor/Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Deep understanding of C language
- Strong grip on ARM7 architecture
- Hands-on experience in using TI, STM, Keil, Microchip or other toolchains
- Experience with device communications protocols, including RS485, SPI, I2C, USB, Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth, ZigBee etc
- Experience with circuit design, PCB design, debugging, and testing
- Familiarity with sensor physics and signal processing algorithms
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of RTOS
- Must be a self-starter, able to work well independently
- Hard worker, honest, regular and be able to work under pressure