We would love to hire someone who appreciates and enjoys the challenges, responsibilities and pleasures of working with a small, tightly knit team of passionate and committed people.
You must feel completely aligned to the core values of the company;
- Integrity - You do the right thing even when no one else is looking.
- Innovation - You have an internal desire to constantly improve the way things are done.
- Humility - You accept that there is always more to learn and that you aren’t perfect
- Ownership - You take full responsibility of the team's commitments and deliver no matter what.
- Customer Centricity - You obsess about providing ‘Wow’ experiences to clients and customers.
- Employee Empowerment - You take full ownership of investing in your own skills and growing your comfort zone day in and day out.
- We are the leading e-commerce technology experts in the country - You will be working on ground-breaking problems in the e-commerce space and learning cutting-edge technology.
Job Requirements and Skills
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Experience with Angular and React.
- Experience with Python a plus.
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful services and working in a Service Oriented Architecture.
- Strong relational database background.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies.
- Familiarity with distributed version control such as Git.
- Experience with DevOps, build/deployment automation, unit testing, Docker and Kubernetes a plus.
- Expertise with AWS/GCP a plus.
- Understanding of design patterns.
Why Joining us?
- You’ll get exposure to countless opportunities within the organization, and get to work on extremely exciting projects in an international setting.
- Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas.
- Work with highly intelligent and driven team members who display a high degree of initiative, motivation and flexibility.
- We offer a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits, health and insurance coverage, generous paid holidays, and life & work balance.