Zambeel Stores is looking for Amazon product research analyst officer for the company. The Product Research Analyst's ultimate goal is to approve a product for mass sale that serves core public needs; generating profits for the business. Candidate can analyze market trends pertaining to the potential product, draw up statistical analysis on sales plans and work beside management to bring the item to life.
Following are some responsibilities that must be fulfill during job:
- Must be responsible to conduct research on different geographical markets, in terms of their buying behavior, consumptions and lifestyle.
- Analysis of market data and sale trends in different markets
- Competitive product/pricing analysis and market research
- Evaluate sales performance.
- Manage the Google sheets on daily basis.
- Meet the daily targets in finding potential products with efficiency and efficacy
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings; identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Proven market research analysis experience
- Have experience in any e-commerce or related business
- Have experience on amazon product research as well.