Zambeel Stores is looking for Amazon price monitor officers for the company. Following are some responsibilities that must be fulfill during job which are as follow.
- Owning and evolving global pricing strategy across new and existing programs, including forecasting, segmentation analysis, competitive benchmarking and statistical price sensitivity modeling.
- Must ensure that sales people and marketing employees comply with pricing changes.
- You must make sure that markdowns and store signage changes are accurately applied in an efficient and timely manner.
- Pricing specialists frequently monitor store pricing systems, advertising media and registers for pricing accuracy.
- Candidate help their stores drive sales, increase profits, meet productivity standards and remain competitive with similar retailers.
- Also help ensure that customers have smooth and enjoyable shopping experiences.
- Translating pricing strategy into pricing models across programs.
- Developing offers & promotions and partnering with Program Operations to execute
- Partnering with Product Management to drive tech changes in support of pricing strategies
- Monitoring performance of our pricing models against Amazon Flex mission and growth goals.
- Recommending incremental changes to pricing models based on data-driven analysis.
- Managing ongoing price monitoring in conjunction with Finance and Program Operations.
- Leading global customer and market research to inform pricing strategy and direction.
- Monitoring emerging trends and regulations.
- Helping establish a systematic review process to identify key pricing issues for review and to define global pricing strategies.
- This role requires one to work closely with global and cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Program Ops, Marketing, Legal, and Finance
- To be successful in this role you will need to be a customer centric, innovative and analytical problem solver. You will need to think and act fast, deal with ambiguity and be able to develop ideas into products that work on a global scale.
Qualifications · Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Science, Marketing, or related field required
- Experience with pricing new products
- Experience with data-driven market research
- Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Worked on launching new consumer brands in the gig economy or other consumer high tech industries.
- Time management and organizational skills.