Zambeel Stores is looking for a highly motivated individual to manage our Amazon.com Seller Central program. This person will be dealing with the day-to-day operations of managing the product pages, content, images, pricing, inventory, and marketing campaigns on Amazon. They will be monitoring sales and analyzing data to make business decisions to grow revenue and profitability of the account. We are a startup and there is exceptional growth opportunity for the person to grow and make an immediate impact!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Intimate knowledge of Amazon Seller Central and all things Amazon
- Provide routine account maintenance and resolve all related shipping, inventory and order issues
- Consistently improve our seller rating while driving positive product reviews.
- Update and maintain product pricing and promotions.
- Maintain/update Excel load sheets, images, keywords, and product classifications.
- Manage keywords for product listings that generate sales and optimize listings.
- Work closely with other departments: Purchasing, Warehouse, Marketing and Customer ServiceCreate/maintain daily/weekly/monthly reporting for management on Key Performance Indicators.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve sales and profitability.
- Relentlessly use data to find opportunities, test new ideas and drive sound business decisions.
- Provide exceptional levels of customer satisfaction.
- Amazon marketing experience (Preferred but not required)
- Experience in the Consumer Electronics/Gaming Industry a plus.
- 2-4 years with Amazon.com Seller Central