The Business Research Analyst's ultimate goal is to approve a product for mass sale that serves core public needs, generating profits for the business. Females are encourage to apply.This career requires an applicant that can think like an analyst, customer and salesperson at the same time.Proper training will provided to new hire on that post.Fresh candidated are encourage to apply.
- Representing the product to sales force, representing market's needs to Management.
- Work with partner organizations to conduct:
- Competitive product/pricing analysis and market research
- Evaluate sales performance
- Formulate and review strategic long range plans, goals, and objectives for specific product areas.
- Analysis of market data and sale trends in different markets
- Manage the Google sheets on daily basis.
- Work on internal software to extract the desired results on daily basis.
- Meet the daily targets with efficiency and efficacy.