Zameen.com has single-handedly revolutionized real estate buying and selling in Pakistan. Zameen.com was the First Pakistan Property Portal that presented state of the art services and features for Pakistan real estate agents, buyers and sellers alike. Since 2006, Zameen has been the primary choice for people looking to invest, buy, sell, or rent properties in all major cities of Pakistan.
We are looking for Content Specialists to join our editorial team and work on making our website a plethora of all types of real estate related information with overviews of new and old locations in the form of guides and blog posts.
A thorough research on location specific topics, finding ways to keep content engaging yet SEO friendly and proofreading articles before publication will be required. If you’re all about producing great quality online content and have an eye for detail, we like you already!
· Understanding the importance of keywords and their application.
· Ensuring that the provided keywords are being used in a natural way.
· Paying close attention to sentence structure, and prepare drafts based on the template provided.
· Proofreading and editing content.
· Submitting work to manager for feedback and approval in a timely manner.
· Coordinating with SEO team to ensure content is 100% optimized and wait for their final approval.
· Taking care of brand guidelines (style, fonts, images and tone).
· Conducting a thorough research using multiple but credible sources.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· A strong background in writing or content writing is necessary, preferably with a degree in English literature, journalism or creative writing
· Excellent writing and editing skills in British English skills with proven versatility in writing styles
· Proven work experience as a Content Writer is a bonus on your cv
· Should be able to accept and overcome any challenges
· Ability to manage workload and changing demands
· A keen eye for detail
· A can-do and flexible approach
· Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast pace environment
· Strong collaborative and communication skills
· Basic knowledge of SEO
· Proficient in MS Office
· We encourage and appreciate new talent and would love to see some fresh graduates apply for the job.
What the Future Holds:
We are a fast-moving company with great potential for growth, so the possibilities are countless. But let us be clear from the get-go: terms like ‘coasting along’ and ‘getting by’ don’t exist in our vocabulary. Our question to you is, are you willing to sit behind a desk somewhere and let time fly by or are you one of those people who know that you will make a difference? Come join us and help shape yours and the company’s future.