We are looking to hire a creative ‘Graphic Designer’ who can work equally well in both print and Digital Media, comes equipped with up-to-date knowledge pertaining to these two design domains, and shows skill in interpreting our clients’ needs to design solutions with high visual impact.
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer who can work in Print as well as Digital Media with up-to- date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will be working on a variety of products, including online banners, both static and animated, info graphics, digital material for blogs, picture editing, video editing and all the printing martial for corporate identity, including the outdoor banners.
• Design banners and communication materials for different purposes and channels: e-mail marketing, newsletter, social networks.
• Design online and offline marketing collaterals (e.g. brochures, catalogues).
• Contribute actively to the planning and implementation of the brand management strategy.
• Design graphics, animations and be able to work / edit digital photographs.
• Video editing and expertise in website designs will be beneficial.
• Receiving and understanding design briefs.
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts for developing.
• Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
• Select colors, images, text style, and layout. Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them with Design Manager and Marketing Manager
• Self-management and ownership, this means managing yourself, your time and your priorities
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 2-3 years experience.
• Visual Ideation/Creativity Typography Design Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) Multimedia Design Software (Acrobat, etc.) Color Theory Web Design/Basic HTML & CSS Layout/Conversion Optimization Print Design
• Strong Knowledge of Google Web Designer Tool
• Ability to manage own workload and changing demands
• A keen eye for detail
• A can-do and flexible approach
• Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast pace environment
• Strong collaborative skills
• Good English
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Lightroom is an advantage
Zameen has single-handedly revolutionized real estate buying and selling in Pakistan. Zameen was the First Pakistan Property Portal that presented state of the art services and features for Pakistan real estate agents, buyers and sellers alike. Since 2006, Zameen has been the primary choice for peop ...Read More