Bayut and Zameen.com are the leading real estate portals in Pakistan & UAE and are used by millions of users across the region to buy, rent and sell residential and commercial properties.
The Content Management Office is responsible to produce all the content which includes but is not limited to different kinds of guides and blogs etc. for its cross cultural, multi ethnic end-users.
The CMO is seeking an experienced HR Manager who will lead the HR Operations along with Recruitment and Selection process.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in HR and recruitment, with a thorough understanding of HR policy and procedures.
The bulk of the role will involve HR operations, recruitment and selection, rewards, and conflict resolution, but there is great opportunity for developing and refining systems.
We are eager to find an HR manager who easily connects with people and has a detail-oriented mindset to handle the changing nature of the workforce.
A successful candidate should have superb leadership, analytical, people’s management and communications skills to be able to work with a wide range of team members from individual contributors to senior executives.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the entire recruitment and selection cycle.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to higher management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Handle the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high standards, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision.
- Conducting, analyzing exit interviews and recommending changes.
- Issuing offer letters, contracts of employment and other documentation to employees.
- Maintain the work structure by creating/updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by conducting regular meetings with managers to coach and discipline employees.
- Hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Plan and arrange Employee Engagement activities.
- Maintain current and historical human resource records by designing filing and retrieval system, keeping past and current records up-to-date on all systems and files.
- Organizing and attending job fairs to support the recruitment and selection process.
- Manage employee benefit and reward system by recommending programs to management along with directing the processing of benefit claims.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale.
- Handle all HR matters with strict confidentiality and discretion.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources. MBA in HRM a plus.
- 3-4 years of HR managerial experience.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems/databases and MS office tools.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR policies and practices.
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset.
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office.