Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Bayut.com is the UAE’s leading real estate website featuring a wide variety of properties for sale and rent. Bayut not only provides its audience with an exceptional online user experience but is also very well known among real estate agencies for its team’s dedication towards innovation and thought leadership.
Whether it’s an individual looking for a place to live or an investor looking to deploy their capital, Bayut is the ideal partner to guide users to make the best decisions. We offer a comprehensive set of properties, with a wealth of content that is hard to locate on other platforms. Our goal is to provide the best value to customers and offer exceptional service to agencies and brokers. Through our innovative technology driven approach we have penetrated even the most remote areas in the UAE and have designed tailor made products to solve the needs of the local community.
Our core values of honesty, innovation and ownership have contributed to our strong reputation in the market as a trusted company that adds value to the customer journey.
The PR executive is responsible for developing and executing effective communication and media relations initiatives whilst maintaining the brand image across Pakistan.
· Responsible for all media relation queries – positively representing the brand
· Build and maintain strong relationships with the various media, seeking high-level placements in online, print, and broadcast
· Developing an outreach plan including and not limited to strategy, goals, budget, tactics, and crisis management
· Leveraging existing media relationships and cultivating new contacts within the business, technology and lifestyle beats
· Liaising with marketing professionals to ensure consistency in promoting corporate image
· Writing press releases and other collateral as and when needed
· Actively arranging interviews and speaking opportunities at conferences, seminars and other industry specific events
· Building on and managing a database of contacts, including journalist, editors, contributors, influencers and bloggers et al
· Keeping up with the industry trends affecting clients and making appropriate recommendations
· Keeping a track of the coverage, analyzing results of campaigns and preparing reports
Desired skills and experience:
· Fluent in Urdu and English – written and spoken
· Exceptional writing and editing skills
· At least 5 years of experience with a proven track record in coordinating and managing effective PR campaigns through various channels
· Knowledge of SEO and link building
· Strong network within the industry
· Event planning experience
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Have to have a natural knack for building strong relationships and making instant connections with key people and organisations
· A self-starter with the ability to manage own workload and adjust according to the changing demands
· Detail oriented
· A can-do and flexible approach
· Ability to perform under pressure and operate in a fast-paced environment
· Degree in PR, Communications or Journalism
What the future holds:
We are a fast-growing company with great potential for growth, so the possibilities are countless. But let us be clear from the get-go: terms like ‘coasting along’ and ‘getting by’ don’t exist in our vocabulary. Our question to you is, are you willing to sit behind a desk somewhere and let time fly by or are you one of those people who know that you will make a difference? Come join us and get a chance to be a part of a great success story!
Zameen has single-handedly revolutionized real estate buying and selling in Pakistan. Zameen was the First Pakistan Property Portal that presented state of the art services and features for Pakistan real estate agents, buyers and sellers alike. Since 2006, Zameen has been the primary choice for peop ...Read More